Sexting is on top of everything else! The recent sexting scandal of the Cañon City High School is proof of it. If you are familiar with the case, let me tell you the story in brief. According to the report of New York Times, around 100s of high school students, shared the nude pictures of themselves with their classmates and all this became possible with the teens’ secret photo sharing apps. One popular app for hiding and pictures among teens is “Private Photo Vault”.
About the Private photo Vault App:
Private Photo Vault App is known for keeping sext a secret among teens. The app offers 5 high-security features that include:
- Hiding Pictures: Using the app, the user can hide its private videos in a separate folder that doesn’t even look like a folder rather seems to be a calculator so nobody can guess even what’s inside.
- Password Protection: To access the content saved inside the app, the user sets a pin or pattern password.
- Capture Pictures: The app allows users to take pictures directly so they don’t have to move their pictures.
- Perpetrator Identification: If someone tries to break into the app, the app secretly captures the photo of the perpetrator and records the GPS location.
- Decoy Password: The app offers another feature called, “Decoy Password” that lets users show a different set of pictures to the user. (The feature helps users to escape even if they get caught).
The app is compatible with Android and iOS devices. It claims to be one of the top 10 photography apps and is the 28thmost downloaded photography apps.
What Can Parents Do?
After knowing about the app, you might be thinking over the ways to keep a check on kids’ devices right? The solution is simple. Parents are needed to take the digital route and make use of the cell phone parental controls. Using the digital controls, they can actually look into the apps that their kids use and can also block these apps remotely from their devices. FamilyTime offers these controls of viewing and blacklisting apps along with a list of other valuable features.
So, take a smart step today before your kids get onto the wrong track and even if they have got there already, you now have a solution to pull them back.